Entries Tagged as 'nanotechnology'
Art and Science
- Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History – UTD Leonardo Initiatives “Generation 1: Chronicles of the Art-and-Technology Vanguard”
- Unknowables, are they Pseudo Science, or Pseudo Art ?
- Leonardo discussion on culture and games, ethnography, behavioural sciences
- invitation to leonardo dinner in dallas saturday october 11 2014
- The Plight of the Supernatural in an Art-Science World
- Tim Perkis appointed Research Fellow in UTD ATEC ArtSciLab
- Nino Calos, artist collaborator of frank malina
- Richard Wirth Named Leonardo Fellow
- New Head of US NEA Jane Chu Advocates STEM to STEAM
- connecting the Humanities, Arts, Technology and Science in Texas
Ambience Antimatter Art art&science Artificial Life Arts Bio Bioart Bioethics biological Biology chemistry climate digital ecology Education evolutionary exhibition experimental Fiction film fluid hydrologists intelligent textiles Interdisciplinary landscapes Leonardo Life media mediation Nanoart Nanochemistry nanotechnology Natural Network networking new media art Research science Scientists skin Space SymbioticA tactical Vision Related topics (117)