Entries Tagged as 'nanotechnology'
Art and Science
- support this project on artists for water and peace
- How to embed science and technology more gracefully in society ?
- Leonardo at 50 : the first decades
- Leonardo Editorial Board member Otto Piene has passed away
- What is there to celebrate about the first human landing on the moon ?
- In praise of smarter STEM thinking
- Foot Prints or Boot Prints: What is there to celebrate about the first human landing on the moon ?
- Jasia Reichardt on Re-Collecting
- On the impossibility of Trans-Disciplinary Research in Universities
- Lets Forget C.P.Snow and Art vs Science
Ambience Antimatter Art art&science Artificial Life Arts Bio Bioart Bioethics biological Biology chemistry climate digital ecology Education evolutionary exhibition experimental Fiction film fluid hydrologists intelligent textiles Interdisciplinary landscapes Leonardo Life media mediation Nanoart Nanochemistry nanotechnology Natural Network networking new media art Research science Scientists skin Space SymbioticA tactical Vision Related topics (109)