Entries Tagged as 'nanotechnology'
Art and Science
- A Taste of Texas Trans-disciplinary Trouble March 12 2015
- Great News: Monica Bello appointed as Arts Curator at CERN
- Are current Social Media hopeless for art-sci-tech community of practice ?
- Telefonica Foundation ends the VIDA International Art and Artificial Life Competition
- TOP 5O ARTICLES IN LEONARDO JOURNAL
- Creative Disturbance Intellectual Dating Service
- STEAM GAINING STEAM: John Maeda to talk at UT Dallas March 4 2015
- From Synesthesia to Synthesis of Arts: In Praise of Bulat Galeyev
- Find out how to enable new forms of collaboration between the sciences, engineering and the arts, design and humanities
- “Here is What One Possible Mapping of Some of the Data We Have Collected from a Scientific Measuring Instrument (which itself has inaccuracies) Into Sound.
Ambience Antimatter Art art&science Artificial Life Arts Bio Bioart Bioethics biological Biology chemistry climate digital ecology Education evolutionary exhibition experimental Fiction film fluid hydrologists intelligent textiles Interdisciplinary landscapes Leonardo Life media mediation Nanoart Nanochemistry nanotechnology Natural Network networking new media art Research science Scientists skin Space SymbioticA tactical Vision Related topics (128)