Entries Tagged as 'nanotechnology'
Art and Science
- New Head of US NEA Jane Chu Advocates STEM to STEAM
- connecting the Humanities, Arts, Technology and Science in Texas
- What does STEAM have to do with it ?
- Data Dramatisation in Paris
- On The Poetic Impossibility to Manage the Infinite
- Recommending Leonardo’s Brain
- Leonardo Thinks: Herbert W. Franke on the Future of Art Theory
- James L. Johnson receives NASA fellowship for study of “Rockets and the Red Scare: Frank Malina and American Rocketry, 1936-1946
- support this project on artists for water and peace
Ambience Antimatter Art art&science Artificial Life Arts Bio Bioart Bioethics biological Biology chemistry climate digital ecology Education evolutionary exhibition experimental Fiction film fluid hydrologists intelligent textiles Interdisciplinary landscapes Leonardo Life media mediation Nanoart Nanochemistry nanotechnology Natural Network networking new media art Research science Scientists skin Space SymbioticA tactical Vision Related topics (109)