The University of New South Wales

IT Portfolio News

The latest news, resources, events and information from the IT Portfolios

IT Portfolio News

Posted by on August 23rd, 2010 · General

Welcome everyone.

This is the first post of what I hope will become a regular series of posts for IT Portfolio news and related articles. This blog will report on the happenings within the IT portfolios and will provide a less formal area for discussion than official information channels such as the IT at UNSW web site.

I’ll begin by reporting on a range activities and topics within the IT portfolio space and see where it takes us. Obviously, the focus of this blog will be on the status of IT projects and significant changes and improvements in IT, but I would also like to hear from you on topics you would like more information on.

So feel free to get in touch with me if you think there is something that I should post on. After all, there are loads of things happening in the IT department and it is often difficult to get the message out to the wider community.

I will be arranging articles by IT portfolio areas with the addition of a general category for articles that don’t fit any particular portfolio.

Your IT Portfolio Managers and their respective IT portfolios are:

* Learning & Teaching – Greg Fallon
* Operations Services – John Pejkovic
* Finance – Paul Carr
* Research – Hugh Cranswick
* Student & Academic Services – Rodney Griffiths-Green

It is worth noting that a role similar to portfolio management is performed by the Faculty IT Managers in each of their respective faculties. If you are located in a faculty please contact your local IT Manager in the first instance.

A comprehensive (but not complete) description of each portfolio by department and major services can be found here.

No Comments so far ↓