To increase Australian student mobility to France, the Embassy of France has drawn together a number of leading French companies and Australian universities to develop this exciting internship program for Australian tertiary students.
The internship would involve working in a French company established in Australia for:
- 6 months in Australia followed by
- 6 months in France at the headquarters or another branch.
- An intensive French language course to be provided before departing for France
- Up to $30,000 allowance
- $2,500 Travel grant for a return airfare to France
- $2,000 Intensive French language course
- Medical cover while staying in France
- Advanced undergraduates (3rd -4th year) and postgraduates.
- All disciplines
- From intermediate level French language proficiency – students who have completed French continuous and/or French extension in the HSC examination, or at least one year of French at the University.
- Pernod Ricard – are looking for a science or agriculture student who would be interested in taking part in an internship as part of the French internships program. This will be based in Adelaide in the first instance and then in France . In addition to some interest in science (and preferably wine making) the company would like someone who is motivated and potentially interested in a career with the company .
- Students will submit a letter expressing their interest and a CV to Michelle Kofod at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28th February 2011
- The University will interview candidates and provide the Company with a shortlist of suitable candidates.
See the accompanying documents