The University of New South Wales

Global Education Opportunities

International Educational Experiences of UNSW students

Study French in Switzerland this Summer!

Posted by on August 22nd, 2013 · 2014, Arts and Social Science, Language, Scholarship Opportunities, UNSW Partner Institution, UNSW Summer Break

The University of Lausanne hosts the Cours de vacances – 3 weeks of French courses for non-native speakers from the 27th of January to the 14th of February 2014.

Classes are available from beginners to advance, but please note there are no classes for students with no knowledge of the French language at all.

More information on the program is available at http://www.unil.ch/cvac/page5406.html.

Students who would like to apply must first apply to the UNSW Global Education Office. The application form can be downloaded here and submitted to our office via email at advisor4globaled@unsw.edu.au. It is recommend students apply before September 30th 2013.

Not sure if you’ll enjoy it? One of our previous UNSW students went during our winter break and here’s what she had to say…”If it weren’t for this program, I probably would not have gone to Switzerland during my exchange abroad. It is not on the top of everyone’s list when choosing places to visit in Europe – BUT IT SHOULD BE. Lausanne is in the French speaking part of Switzerland and is situated right on the Beautiful Lake Geneva with a great view of the swiss alps! The town is amazing and larger than I expected with plenty of places to see and explore. On my last day, I was sad to leave and wished that I had chosen the University of Lausanne for my actual exchange abroad!”

No Comments so far ↓